Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No ideas

I have no any ideas, what I going to write. But, recently, it really happen a lot circumstances to me. I was felt down in the last few weeks. I was felt worst because I believe my destiny will not stop until here. But it is. I can't change any things. I try to escape, and avoid the trapped. It not really work to me. (SIGH)... Face it, but, i can't disolve it. Move or stay?? Answer?? I was upset because someone really forget me.


This is reality in the world. I should learn how to accept and forgive it. GOD bless me.

5 comments:

  1. Everything will be fine. Dun think too much negative thing. Be positive to enjoys your life .. I will always be with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I will be with you even you wanna work at chow kit .. haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha .. What bad pig oo.. is kind pig leh ^^

    ReplyDelete